Friday, September 11, 2015

Hello Tokyo on iTunes!

 photo Blogitunes_zpsu4exkpi8.png

Whaaaaaaaat?!

I definitely didn't think Hello Tokyo would make it over to iTunes! It's all so surreal for me!

If you can't wait for the hard copy to go on sale in your country, head on over here for the digital version.

Also! Gosh, it's a nice day in Tokyo today. Summer has settled down so I can come out of air-con lock down and open all of the windows. This apartment is on the corner and has more windows than walls so the breeze is one of my most favourite parts of living here. Tonight I'm off to see my amazing friend Grace's work in a special show for Rope Picnic! This girl is crazy talented!

Currently playing in Hello Sandwich HQ.

Here is a little review on Hello Tokyo book.

There's an interview about Hello Sandwich over here.

I'm going to try and start blogging more, and trying out some Periscope live feeds. If there are things you'd love me to post about / share, please let me know! A few people have suggested a FAQs page and have even sent through a few questions they'd love answered. If you have any questions, please pop them in the comments or send me an email. I'd love to hear from you lovely Sandwiches!

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hello! Hello Sandwich!!
    i was looking to buy your book but initially only i found it only on amazon u.k. and i was getting ready to pre order when it popped up on o.g. amazon usa YAY!! i am very excited. i really enjoy your posts about life in japan , your kawaii decor or whatever I LOOOOOVVVVEEE IT ALL! Whatever you posts i will enjoy reading it��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all your work! I need to get round and buy your latest book, because I just think you're wonderful. I'm absolutely in love with Tokyo (All of Japan really) and the fact that you live there and can do all these amazing things is just perfect. Having said that..,I'd love to see more periscope videos of your everyday life in Tokyo!
    I desperately need to go back to that country asap...!

    ReplyDelete